This would be a great step for someone who has good reconciliation and treasury experience and is wanting to develop their career further.
As part of your new temporary assignment, you will provide administrative support to all departments within the finance function, specifically working closely alongside the Credit Control team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring accurate and timely analysis of reconciliations and reporting
- Administer prepayments in line with processes from receipt through to payments
- Monitor anomalies or risks and report to senior management
- Ensure timely receipt of aged debt analysis and reconcile accounts
To be successful in your application, you will need:
- To be immediately available or available on short notice
- Have good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with staff of all levels
- Good organiser and able to manage a busy and varied work load.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have, recent, relevat experience in the above, please apply now or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job