In a nutshell, you are responsible for:
- Daily Cash reconciliations across all sites
- Investigating and resolving cash discrepancies
- Reconciling and posting sales and cash journals
In more detail, this means
- Processing Credit Card and Electronic Payments and Cash to the Sales Ledger
- Monthly cash and trade debtors, balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with managing Accounts Receivable Ledger ensuring invoices to customers are raised, debts chased, received and allocated in a timely manner.
- Setting up new customer accounts, raising sales invoices and credit notes on weekly basis
- Assist in month end processes including preparing accruals and pre-payments.
- Accurate forecasting of weekly cash collection
- Assist in payment runs.
- Other Ad-hoc assignments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience of working for a Multi-Site business
- At least 2 years’ experience in Cash Reconcilliations
My client wishes to appoint ahead of a busy period - can’t wait to apply, or would like further information? Please apply now or email me your CV directly on email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job