The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where we pride ourselves on our values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for Cash Collector to join us within our Finance Department.
- Job Type: This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 17%), Private Medical Healthcare, 20 day’s annual leave, season ticket travel loan, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services. We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the day to day credit management of allocated accounts, ensuring invoices are paid within agreed timescales.
- To build and develop effective relationships with clients and patients, ensuring all relevant debts are managed within the agreed terms.
- To answer credit control and general queries regarding patient accounts in a timely and professional manner to minimise the delay in payment of invoices.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of two years Credit Control essential
- Strong PC Skills (Excel Intermediate), V look ups, Pivot tables
- Attention to detail/Numerate.
- Analytical and logical approach
- Private Healthcare experience desirable but not essential.
We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
Join a supportive and warm working culture, where your contribution is valued, and you can help us deliver our three core values: Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering, which summarise our belief in integrity, compassion and high quality service.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'