Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to be working with a highly reputable Business Services company based in Staines. They are looking for an experienced cash collector to join their fantastic credit division to improve backlog debt.
- Cash collection via telephone and email (inc aged debt)
- Managing repayment plans
- Forecasting cash receipts
- Credit and write off requests
- Managing disputes- identifying, prioritising and solving disputes
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- You must have A minimum of 3 years
- An excellent communicator both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to build exceptional relationships this includes internally with the team
- A natural problem solver
- Fantastic computer and systems literacy (Ideally with SAP experience)
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to hit the ground running within an exciting sector. Please do not hesitate to apply with your updated CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'