Cash Collections Advisor - TEMP 3 months - Worcester/home based
Our client has a vacancy in the Cash Collections team in Worcester. This role is to collect monies due to our client by their clients on a timely basis, predominately via telephone, but also using statements and delinquency letters and email as and when required.
The role will require attendance at the Worcester office 1 day per week and then work from home the rest of the week.
This is a full time post, working 37.5 hours per week.
- 3 yrs minimum experience working in a Collections/Credit Control environment.
- Experience working with purchase orders and resolving disputes.
- Excel - Intermediate level in order to create spreadsheets and maintain databases when required.
- Word - Basic level in order to create written communication and reports.
- Ability to handle all types of calls, whether internal or external, in a polite, helpful and informative manner
- Outlook - Intermediate level in order to communicate with Customers via email.
- Experience of using an Accounting Software Package e.g. Sage
- Recognising the differences between external and internal customers and the importance of both.
- Ability to deal with all types of Customer queries and disputes within your role.
- To communicate both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Dealing with problems Willingness to help and resolve internal and external customer issues.
- Ability to collate relevant information to help internal or external customers.
- Willingly cooperates and supports all team members, appreciates being part of a wider SSF team.
• To assist in the collection of external customer debt.
• To inform and resolve any issues or disputes on external Customer accounts that may prevent payment.
• To build internal Customer relationships to assist in the Cash Collections role.
• To build external Customer relationships to assist in the collection of cash.
• To ensure that appropriate action is taken against accounts that are in default, in line with the Cash Collections procedure.
• To maintain Customer account records to communicate previous actions taken.
• To demonstrate ability to meet the monthly cash target both individually and as a team.
• To advise the Business Units of any potential issues or problems that may arise on external Customer accounts.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'