One of the UK's well known brands is looking for an experienced Cash & Bank Assistant for their office based near Manchester. An internal promotion has created an opportunity for a skilled Cash & Bank Assistant to become part of a successful organisation. The purpose of the role is to ensure the company accounts are maintained an funds allocated on a daily basis.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Uploading bank statements on to the accounting systems and reconciling to bank accounts
- Processing payments i.e chaps & bacs
- Bank reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Build relationships with internal and external customers
- Assisting the manager with month end processes
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar role within a high volume environment, knowledge of reconciliations and be confident with IT systems including excel. They will also need to have attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
If your interested in developing your finance career within a successful organisation then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job