To ensure that all cash transactions, including Treasury movements are posted promptly and accurately into our Accounting System and monthly bank reconciliations are prepared to monthly deadlines.
- Ensure all receipts are allocated and banked where necessary, on a timely basis
- Prepare monthly and as required on an adhoc basis, bank reconciliations to deadlines
- Process Bankline/BACS payments for intragroup transfers to correct monies being paid into wrong bank accounts, including obtaining signatures for approval
- Be the focal point for cash queries, dealing with members of the business, external parties and auditors.
- Process refunds for over payments by our suppliers/tenants.
- Identify any problem areas and suggest any potential improvements that can be made
- Build relationships with operational teams
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- Cashiering background, preferably with prior experience In Property Industry but not essential.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to provide accurate, high quality output
- The ability to produce co-ordinate & develop cash reports
- Self -starter; highly motivated with strong reconciliation skills.
- Proven customer focus skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong IT, Excel & Word Skills
- Confidence to work independently and to a strict timetable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job