An opportunity to work within a leading management company with a reputation for service excellence. We are looking for someone with a background in Cashiering that has fantastic attention to detail and can provide an accurate, high quality output.
- The ability to produce co-ordinate & develop cash reports
- Ensure all receipts are allocated and banked where necessary, on a timely basis
- Prepare monthly and as required on an adhoc basis, bank reconciliations to deadlines
- Be the focal point for cash queries, dealing with members of the business, external parties and auditors.
- Process refunds for overpayments by our suppliers
- Identify any problem areas and suggest any potential improvements that can be made
- Build relationships with operational teams
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- Process payments for transfers to correct monies being paid into wrong bank accounts, including obtaining signatures for approval
- Must have strong IT and Excel Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job