We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community of gamers out there, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason - and we're looking for someone special to join us.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're looking for Cash Analyst to join our team in Basingstoke. As part of our Finance department, your key responsibilities will include:
- Development, maintenance and production of robust, accurate and timely weekly cash analysis and reporting of short term cash forecast
- Provision of clear and concise commentary to explain performance against forecast and budget
- Take ownership of the monthly cash and working capital management reporting
- Lead the cash flow budget process and forecasting
- Partnering the commercial and merchandising teams, acting as the primary contact for anything related to cash management
- Provide ad-hoc support to management for anything related to cash and working capital
- Support for Finance colleagues as required
- Advanced MS Excel skills; able to work with a complex Excel based model.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with initiative
- Excellent communication skills; confident dealing with senior colleagues, Finance & non-Finance
Bonus points for:
- Finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about what you do, you're a team player with an interest in gaming and experience in a similar field.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our Finance team in Basingstoke. With a cool chillout zone featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Bistro offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job