This is a superb time to be joining our Maidenhead based client, who have recently seen some superb growth in recent years and continue to enjoy working with their diverse client base. Due to this recent growth, require a Cash Allocations specialist to join the experienced, close-knit Treasury team.
My client can offer full training, and this role is suited to candidates with previous cash allocations experience.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, your duties as a Cash Allocations Specialist will include:
- Processing, and posting of all payments - typically cheques and bounced cheques, and direct debits
- Processing and producing daily Direct Debits and BACs transfers
- Investigating all un-allocated cash
- Identify all un-allocated payments and post onto the various customer accounts
- Daily clearing of the suspense accounts
- Checking and processing of all un-cashed cheques
- To handle daily queries
- Ad-hoc project work
Your profile as a Cash Allocations Specialist:
- Confident, and able to work with high volumes of data
- Ideally offer high volume of processing experience
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to all you work with
- Able to cope with various in-house systems, and Word, Excel etc
- Be able to investigate and resolve complex issues
This is a superb permanent opportunity, working with one of the Thames Valley's well-respected businesses, who offer clear development opportunities to all of their staff. They offer a great office environment and are within easy reach of all public transport routes. Please contact me for further details on this superb Cash Allocations role.
- Financial Services
- Cash Allocations; Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job