The company has experienced an impressive amount of growth over the last 12 months and this is a really exciting time to be joining them and being instrumental in the continued success of the team. The business has quickly become a choice employer in the area as a result of their stability along with their capacity to offer individuals long and rewarding careers.
Cash Allocation Clerk Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of incoming cash
- Allocating cash on the system as appropriate
- Processing receipts on system
- Allocating receipts against balances
- Investigating nay discrepancies
- Discussing un-allocated payments with external customers and internal credit control teams
- Close liaison with the collections team regarding any queries
- Inputting new accounts onto the system
- Maintaining existing accounts
- Query resolution
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 1 year of experience working as part of a fast paced, cash allocation team
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- IT literate
- Customer Focused
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a business where they can be part of a solid team network and supported to develop their skills further.
If you match the required criteria and would like to know more about this position then please don't hesitate to contact me without delay.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees to post qualified accountants.
- sales ledger
- cash allocation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job