From our creation in 1919 in Texas as a manufacturer and supplier of industrial maintenance solutions we now have a presence in over 55 countries worldwide. In Europe we are focused on 6 key business platforms; we specialise in Water Treatment, Waste Water, Parts Cleaning, Lubricants & Fuel Additives, Tools & Fasteners and Maintenance providing solutions to customers across the hospitality, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
We have an urgent requirement for an experience Cash Allocation Clerk to join our European team based at our headquarters in Bilston, Wolverhampton. You should have previous Cash Allocation experience undertaking the cash clearing process for all receipts and payments ensuring full posting of all receipts.
* Daily downloading of bank statements
* Timely and accurate allocation of receipts received
* Undertaking the cash clearing process for all receipts and payments
* Processing of customer refunds and ledger adjustments.
* Ensuring full posting of all receipts
* Accurate and precise bank management.
* Full reconciled bank to system reconciliation
* Payment dispute management
* Posting and allocations of all none receipted ledger adjustments.
* Coordinating customer payment notification
* Applying customer and intercompany payment as directed
* Communicating with customers where required for payment confirmation
* Generation of key documentation via 3rd party suppliers
* Liaising with other departments to ensure company policy compliance.
* Must have a working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience of ERP system cash management (Oracle or other ERP system)
* A good understanding of all transactional posting working practices
* Full understanding of the invoice to bank process
* Practical cash applications / treasury experience.
* AAT preferable
* GCSE or equivalent Maths & English
Maternity Cover - 12 months fixed term contract and competitive salary
By submitting your personal data and application, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in The NCH Data Privacy Statement which can be found here: https://Privacy-Policy.
- Cash Management
- Cash Allocation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'