Cash Allocation Administrator / Credit Control Administrator
Reporting to the Head of Credit Control, you will have at least 12 months experience working in an office-based administration position with excellent attention to detail & ability to prioritise and complete work in a timely manner. You will have the ability to work quickly and to prioritise workload, meeting deadlines and delivering accurate results. The Cash Allocation Administrator will be results orientated with experience of working in a busy environment and familiarity around Credit Control and cashiering processes.
Officially #1 - The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For 2018
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are also extremely proud to have been placed 1st in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018 after 9 consecutive years in the top 100.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Allocating cash received against invoices / credit note.
- Resolving un-reconciled transactions on accounts.
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciling payments received with customer invoices
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience working with Sage
- Confident, articulate, effective communicator
- Careful, accurate and efficient data entry and verification
- Answering internal and external queries regarding payments
- Numerate with a logical approach to problem solving
- Able to work to service levels and quality measures
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- You will be self-motivated and enthusiastic with an ability to contribute ideas and be part of a successful team.
Basic salary: £17,000 depending on experience. Reviewed annually in May
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, we offer free food each day for breakfast club (and lunch at certain sites) and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, walking.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job