Our client is an established and highly regarded company with offices around the South West. Boasting a brilliant culture, they are passionate about supporting their employee’s professional development and growth.
An opportunity exists to begin or continue a legal career within this national law firm. The highly regarded Debt Recovery team is based only in their Taunton office, but it also provides a national service for Government Departments, Local Authorities, insurance companies, managing agents, businesses and individuals. The team specialises in all aspects of debt recovery from debts paid before court proceedings are begun through to court judgments, insolvency and enforcement proceedings.
On a day to day basis, your role will involve:
- Answering telephone calls and taking card payments
- Processing correspondence via email and post
- Processing client instructions
- Providing regular updates to your clients
- Advising clients on specific cases
- you will have strong written and verbal communication skills, a good level of basic numeracy and plenty of common sense.
It is a fast-paced role and you will need to juggle many priorities. You will need to be flexible to be an effective team player, but you will also get support and training from your colleagues and manager in a relaxed but professional and hard-working team.
The Successful Candidate must have:
- Strong social skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Persistence is also required as dealing with debtors can be challenging - but as a representative of your team and the company you will be able to remain calm, professional and polite in all circumstances.
- You may be a graduate in any subject or you may have pursued some further education studies (A levels, BTEC, NVQs etc) having achieved at least 6 more GCSE passes at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths. If you are not a graduate, you will have gained at least 6 months’ experience in an office environment or a role involving significant interaction with members of the public.
- Whatever your background, you will have strong written and verbal communication skills, a good level of basic numeracy and plenty of common sense.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Local Authorities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"