Wild Berry Associates are recruiting for a medical association based in Canary Wharf. Our client is looking for a resilient administrator to join their hearings team. The role includes liaising with members of the public, press, internal and external customers and stakeholders, as well as, providing excellent, proactive and independent casework and administrative support to the team. The role will ensure that anyone coming into contact with the team or its function experiences high standards of customer service. This role is temporary for a minimum of 6 weeks with an immediate start paying £12ph.
- To provide the team with efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support.
- To be a point of contact and act as a representative, either in person or remotely for the team.
- To keep track of and ensure compliance with deadlines for upcoming hearings, the service of papers, and the submission of evidence.
- Updating databases, our public facing register and processing electronic and paper case records.
- Ensuring that accurate and high quality documentation and bundles for hearings are prepared through general review, quality and accuracy checking and where necessary liaison with the relevant parties.
- Supporting the team's commissioning of work including in relation to audits, compliance checking, hearings, case review and the provision of external legal services.
- Educated at a degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a high standard/ demanding role
- Excellent IT skills.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job