We have a full time temporary (until July 2022) opportunity to join D&C Police in their Criminal Justice Unit. You will be ensuring prosecution files are ready for the CPS and will undertake a variety of tasks to facilitate this.Responsibilities:
- Completing administrative checks on file contents
- Requesting and gathering further information from a variety of sources (including partner agencies, internal departments)
- Ensuring the high quality of prosecution files by correctly inputting, maintaining and where appropriate monitoring data
- Liaising with other departments via telephone or electronic correspondence
- A basic understanding of the criminal justice system
- Proven MS Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the proven ability to write clearly, concisely and unambiguously to aid a structured file
- Emotional resilience - you are likely to dealing with difficult information held on file
- The opportunity to work within Devon & Cornwall Police Force - and as such have access to future permanent roles on offer via their intranet site
- Free parking
- Access to highly discounted gym facilities (at Middlemoor HQ)
- Ability to apply for 'Blue Light' discount card
- Numerous benefits available through Adecco Boost (including eye sight tests, discounted vouchers, well being centre)
The successful applicant will be subject to stringent vetting and referencing checks prior to commencing employment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'