Red are proud to partner with Assured Futures, who take pride in offering an unrivalled service to their clients and partners. They have grown by over 300% in the last five years through their unique partnerships with companies like ComparetheMarket, GoCompare and Money Supermarket. Their vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance.
They are now looking for the right people to join their dynamic team as a Case Manager, in the Cheltenham office.
Benefits of a Case Manager:
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary with the opportunity to be rewarded an additional monthly bonus
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising with service
- Subsidised restaurant
- Free onsite gym and tennis courts
- Many more…
Responsibilities of a Case Manager:
- Processing client applications from initial interview through to issuing policy documents
- Conduct telephone interviews with clients to run through life and health insurance applications
- Accurately submit the information gathered in real time on to the insurer's online portal
- Run through post-sale compliance disclosures with the client over the telephone to ensure the client understands the main policy benefits and exclusions
- Prepare and send post sale documentation to the client
- Provide regular updates to the client during the application process
- Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner
- Champion and drive a strong culture of compliance and regulatory principles
Key skills of a Case Manager:
- Fantastic telephone manner with a real passion for customer service
- Proactive approach with the ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
- Professional attitude
- Confident user of computer systems and following processes and procedures
- An eye for detail This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'