Due to company growth our client is looking to recruit for Case Managers to join their compliance team based in Bolton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning client business that are going through tremendous growth, they offer offer genuine career progression and a superb benefits package.
You will be working for a marketing leading broker in luxury open plan offices, with fresh fruit delivered daily and a smart casual dress code.
Skills for the Case Manager:
- Processing and managing applications from the initial enquiry all the way through to completion
- Taking ownership and management of tasks to successfully deliver completions for customers
- Be a team player and showcase initiative
- Working in a face-paced environment meeting regulatory targets
Duties for the Case Manager:
- We would like to hear from you if you have the following experience as a - Case Manager, Compliance Administrator, Sales Administrator or Similiar
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
- Strong exposure to the back office Financial services sector
- £22,000 - £22,000
- BUPA Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme on completion of probation
- Rising holiday entitlement
- Free secure parking
- Great location close to transport links
- Access to training and development
- Career progression
- Annual awards evening
- Regular social nights
- Modern dress code
- Reward and recognition
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'