Brooke Harrison Recruitment are thrilled to bring to market a Case Manager role for one of the UK’s favourite secured loan brokers based in Horwich. Our client are working with some of the best lenders on the market with fantastic completion rates.
They are market leaders in their field and offer staff a great place to work with additional perks. Do you have experience in a Case Manager/Underwriting role or have a strong financial services background with account management experience? This could be the right opportunity for you!
Case Manager summary:
- You will process and manage loan/mortgage applications
- The application will be looked after from initial response through to completion
- Proactively manage a pipeline of cases
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Working to monthly targets
Case Manager required skills and attributes:
- Ideally, previous experience within a similar role
- Experience of working within a regulatory framework
- Sound attention to detail
- Proven experience of working to targets
- Self-motivated and adaptable to change
What you’ll get in return:
- Basic salary £22k rising to £23.5k plus bonus
- BUPA healthcare (after probation)
- Onsite parking
- Rising holiday entitlement
- Relaxed working environment with vibrant, modern offices
- Staff reward and recognition
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced financial services person to work for a company that are going from strength to strength and to work amongst professionals who are experts in their field. If you wish to apply for Case Manager, please don’t delay!
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 5 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.
- Case Management
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Underwriting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'