Want to work in a contact centre with a difference?
Working as a case manager might be what you're looking for. You will be working for an award-winning and market leading organisation focused on debt collection, who have been established for over 30 years, have grown rapidly over the last 4 years and look set to continue in their growth having achieved outstanding results.
Underpinning our business, indeed everything we do, is the set of values and behaviours which guide us.
- Attainment of excellence - 'good enough' is not good enough
- Outstanding teamwork
- Trusted relationships with our clients and 3rd parties
- Creativity & enterprise
Our case managers are the hub of our business, managing their own caseload of accounts and taking ownership for successful collection outcomes. With a combination of both inbound and outbound calls, you will be dealing with debtors whose own aims and outcomes are diametrically opposed to that of our clients, so you'll need strength of character and resilience. The debtors are usually brought to us as a 'last chance saloon' before legal proceedings begin and are often people who won't pay rather than those who can't. So your excellent analytical, influencing, negotiating and communication skills are essential to obtaining the desired outcomes and repayment of debt to our clients. In addition, you'll need a keen eye for detail along with a confidence to challenge and question and a clear telephone manner.
With a thorough training programme, we'll develop your existing skills to ensure that you become:
- Fully conversant with the legal process involved in debt recovery
- Confident in investigation and problem solving on your accounts
- Empathetic yet firm in negotiation
You'll be joining a progressive company with a supportive leadership team along-side your colleagues who are knowledgeable, well trained and confident. We've developed our employment offer to include:
- Starting salary of £22,000
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holidays plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Bupa Healthcare
- Progression and career opportunities
- Continued training, development and support
- A fun and vibrant office with great facilities
Ideally if you have a background in debt recovery, negotiation, sales or finance we'd like to hear from you. We're particularly interested if you are:
- A self-starter who is keen to learn
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- An individual who can demonstrate conversational telephone techniques and has an active listening approach
Of course, we have a few things we insist upon; such as a grade A* to C in both Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent, an enhanced DBS check and a clear credit record.
- debt recovery
- financial services
- debt management
- debt collector
- case management
- collections advisor
- case manager
- debt negotiator
- debt negotiation
- debt case manager
- collections spec
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"