Case Manager - Warrington
Permanent - £22K
Monday to Friday
TM Resourcing are working with an established and growing business in Warrington and they are looking to recruit a Case Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful person will be managing debt portfolio in accordance with legislation and compliance, whilst meeting collection targets.
- Telephone contact to negotiate repayment terms or settlement options.
- Establish debtor financial position and assess for vulnerability/hardship.
- Monitor payment arrangements.
- Deal with correspondence.
- Experience within a Collections role is preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to objection handle and to use own initiative.
In return our client offers a competitive salary of £22K plus bonus as well as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, social events and more!
The position is available immediately, so apply now for immediate consideration!
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job