£18,000 - £20,000 + Bonus
My well established client, based in Cheltenham are looking to recruit enthusiastic and personable individuals to join their team! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional team and a company with a great culture!
- Conduct telephone interviews with clients to run through applications
- Accurately submit the information gathered in real time onto the correct portal
- Run through post-sale compliance disclosures with the client over the telephone to ensure the client understands the main policy benefits and exclusions
- Prepare and send post sale documentation to the client
- Provide regular updates to the client during the application process
- Respond to queries from all clients in a pro-active manner
- Provide general administrative support to the sales teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong telephone manner
- Be smart and presentable and represent the best interests of the company at all times
- Confident dealing with difficult situations and conversations
- Able to work on own initiative
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of calls
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job