£22,000- rising to £23,500 on completion of probatio
- BUPA Healthcare upon completion of probation
- Company Pension Scheme on completion of probation
- Rising holiday entitlement
- Free secure parking
- Great location close to transport links
- Access to training and development
- Stimulating career progression
- Annual awards evenings
- Regular social nights
- Modern dress code
- Reward and recognition
I am currently recruiting for the UK’s favourite Finance Broker. With the director’s having over 70 years combined experience within the finance sector, they have created a team and workplace that the staff are proud to be a part of.
They are now looking for experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join their Case Management department.
The Case Manager Role
- Processing and managing loan applications from the initial response through to completion
- Ownership and management of tasks to successfully deliver loan completions for their customers.
- You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment within a regulatory framework and delivering excellent customer service to all customers.
Case Manager Requirements
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
- Fluent Money Ltd
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment
- Able to demonstrate sound attention to detail
- Driven to deliver excellent customer service
- Proven experience of working to targets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to respond quickly to training and adapt to change
- Self-motivated, upbeat personality
- Proven exemplary work ethic
- Strong IT skills including the use of the fill Microsoft package
- Able to manage large workloads
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job