Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Typical working hours are from 9:00am – 5:30pm.
About the company:
Our client is a rapidly growing legal technology and professional services business offering real-time transcription and market-leading trial services to the legal profession, with exceptional quality of service at the forefront of everything they do.
They are looking for a case manager to join their vibrant company providing support to legal teams on a range of litigation and arbitration which is making use of their Magnum platform. Magnum is a cloud-based document management and real-time transcription tool which has made paperless trials a reality and is revolutionising the way in which lawyers access, share and manage their documents in the trial preparation phase and beyond. Since its launch in 2011, Magnum has been used by over 100 of the top law firms and barristers’ chambers worldwide, becoming the most trusted and widely used electronic bundling tool available.
Duties of the Case Manager:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients providing consultative advice in relation to all aspects of their hearing room services including the collation of transcription, equipment and logistics requirements;
- Liaising directly with solicitors, barristers, judicial clerks and court reporting teams, providing information, upselling where appropriate, troubleshooting as required and gathering feedback;
- Providing training to clients using Magnum Realtime;
- Liaising closely with the Business Development, Magnum, Production and Software Engineering and Technical Delivery teams to ensure the delivery of a seamless, efficient service; and
- Regular and accurate recording of control information and timely billing at month end.
Requirements of the Case Manager:
- Educated to degree level in English or Law would be beneficial however all subjects will be considered
- Proven track record in a client facing or professional services role (Desirable)
- Bright and engaging, with a willingness to learn and use initiative;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, time management and the ability to juggle tasks, adapt and work under pressure;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; and
- Team player with a flexible attitude to meet the changing needs of the business and our clients.
Case Manager Benefits:
- Season Ticket Loan/Cycle to Work
- Share scheme after 2 years
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Paid leave to carry out volunteer work
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Case Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job