Vitality, Case Manager, Stockport, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Case Manager role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus, free local parking
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospect
As our Case Manager, your role will be to support the Adviser’s clients after application to ensure a seamless process to activation.
Responsibilities as our Case Manager include:
- Chasing customers for AMRA’s, further information, Payslips, P60’s and any other information required to progress their application.
- Liaising with the GP surgeries to speed up the GP reporting process.
- Arranging medical tests and questionnaires for clients alongside our medical partner IQED.
- Liaising with our new business team to ensure all is actioned and keeping the client updated.
- The management of the Sales support inbox. Including tasks such as dealing with ad hoc requests from the advisers, amending and uploading AMRA’s, handling requests for updates from clients, sending trust documents and responding to emails directly from the GP surgery.
- The management of the D2C inbox which involves updating the CRM with any new requirements that have been sent to us, and updating any terms notifications.
- Weekly checks for underwriting requirements using Sales IQ to ensure it matches the data from our CRM system, and adding tasks if necessary to ensure this is chased.
- All cases that are in status ‘Referred back to insurer’ are checked on Track Pad IQED on a daily basis.
- Report on outstanding requirements
- CRM training for new advisers
- Taking inbound calls
- Working through the Early Warning Report
Skills and Experience require of our Case Manager:
- High level of customer focus and with the drive to achieve stretching business objectives
- Communication and people skills will also be very important.
- A confident and driven personality will be a necessity
- Financial Services Admin Support experience
- Experience of providing Sales Support function within a telephony channel
- Working within a highly regulated environment
- Direct to Consumer sales and service insights
Working for Vitality as a Case Manager you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 30 March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Case Manager please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job