**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 Recruitment are currently working for this National Charity who provide employment rehabilitation support for offenders. This dynamic role will be cover both Kings Lynn & Huntingdon. You will be providing a high level of support, creating opportunities for customers to undertake vocational and skills based training to support them in their transition into employment, as well as signposting to additional specialist service providers, and securing suitable employment opportunities within their locality.
Duties to include:
- Management of a caseload of customers in a post release probation environment.
- Identifying barriers to employment and creating personal development plans.
- Highlighting benefits of employment, and managing expectation around suitable opportunities.
- Coordinating vocational / skills based training opportunities, within budgetary requirements.
- Developing relations with local employers to create suitable job opportunities for customers.
- Supporting customers who wish to set up as self-employed.
- Providing post-placement support to both customer and employer, incl. attending workplace.
- Collaborating with agencies to carry out joint working to enable effective engagement/movement.
- Carrying out triage, risk assessment and create risk management plans.
- Signposting customers to other internal and external support where appropriate.
You will have/be:
- Experienced within the employability sector, working with customers who have barriers to work and proactively gaining employment related outcomes.
- Ability to work with and manage individuals with challenging behaviour.
- Successful track record of working to targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office programmes and internal databases.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and outcome driven approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
**Please Note, you will be required to undertake and pass an enhanced criminality check**
Offered salary of £21,000 to £23,000 DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension scheme, death in service, enhanced maternity and mileage expensed at 45p per mile.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Case Management
- Case Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job