My client is currently looking to recruit a case manager personal assistant to work in Liverpool:
Case Manager Personal Assistant
Our team of Rehabilitation Case Managers provide proactive case management and advice, in order to facilitate swift recovery from injury and return to work. We are seeking a Personal Assistant to provide administrative and technical case support to Case Managers and to ensure optimal customer service.
- Acknowledging and putting referrals onto the system
- Data entry and MI checking for new and existing cases
- Report quality checking and sending to customers as per the agreed process
- Allocating cases to cases managers in the desktop team and checking the case against referral criteria
- Seeking joint instruction from claimant solicitors
- Facilitating consent process and Injured Party feedback
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with all stake holders (Insurers, Solicitors, Injured Parties, Case Managers and Suppliers/Treatment Providers, Employers)
- Resolving queries to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Liaising with stake holders to pursue approval for rehabilitation
- Reviewing, analysing and assessing the status of the cases where you have been set specific tasks ensuring they are progressing as planned in a timely manner
- Understand technical barriers and how these may impact on a rehabilitation plan and react accordingly to facilitate their resolve
- Pursue updates and reports from treatment providers
- Strategic recruitment of suppliers including agreement of terms of business, negotiating fees and service levels
- Financial management of a case including capturing costs, approval, processing purchase and sales invoices
- Provide detailed MI to stakeholders
- Adhere to and facilitate the meeting of service level agreements
We are looking for a candidate who has a proven track record in working in customer service and or who has a degree education and is looking to develop their career in customer service work.
The following skills are desired for any potential candidate;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Organisation skills
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels
- To be able to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times
- Good IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
In return you will be offered the following:
- Comprehensive induction, learning, development and coaching program
- Company Benefits
To apply to this role please email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'