Strand Recruitment has been engaged to recruit an Case Management System Developer for a prestigious, award winning Leeds city centre based client. As a Case Management System Developer, you will be required to work upon the business in house developed case management system. The role will involve transforming business process models into case management system workflows, liaising with key business contacts seeking to build processes into effective, innovative work flows that will deliver efficiencies.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role include:
- Maintain the existing in house developed bespoke case management system
- Create new system developments, including workflow, data capture and applicable rules and quality control
- Create new documents as required.
- Assist in the process of loading new business, as well as onboarding new clients, creating system customisations as required.
- Document new developments and adhere to change control processes
- Keep workflow documentation in BPMN up to date
- Keep data dictionary up to date
- Review and understand current processes and apply new work requests and changes.
- Any other development requests as directed.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience working with case or workflow management systems in a professional services environment.
- Strong documentation and process driven characteristics, adhering to team standards.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and TSQL features
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, source control and collaboration tools such as Visual Studio Team Services a plus
- Experience of working with BPMN a plus
- Good communication skills, as gathering, understanding and clarification of requirements will be an essential.
- Ability to understand and suggest improvements
- Ability to prioritise immediate tasks, and a track record of working in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of MS office applications
- Some knowledge of other related programming languages such as VBA and a demonstrable understanding of the foundations of software development and database design
On offer is an attractive start basic salary coupled with excellent benefits. If you would like to find out more information, please don’t hesitate in applying today as interviews are taking place soon.
- Sql Server
- Workflow Management
- Visual Studio Team System
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job