Our client a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Manchester are currently seeking a Proclaim Developer to join their existing team.
• Functional improvement and the development of system features to support business requirements and changes to existing application designs.
• Ensure that all stakeholders are kept updated of all developments, escalating issues as required.
• Develop and maintain resilient and beneficial data exchange (import and export) processes.
• Ensure that all system amendments, additions, and deletions are delivered to agreed timescales and quality standards.
• Follow agreed change control processes and documentation, ensuring changes are migrated to the live system with no detrimental impact to the systems or operational areas.
• Create and maintain accurate documentation of the system services, features, and all changes, ensuring that they are up-to-date and stored centrally for future reference by all.
• Administration of letters, telephone notes, linked processes, fields, screens as requested.
• The production and scheduling of reports in addition to any ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Liaise with third party system suppliers to ensure new provisions and faults are dealt with to agreed service levels and quality under the terms of our service contracts.
• Constantly seek to identify and recommend ways to improve the system, service and performance of the Case Management System, whilst keeping up to date with technology changes.
• Perform to a high level in a target orientated environment.Programming and design of the Progress SQL Case Management software, creating new workflows and templates, including the maintenance of existing workflows.
• 3 years + development desirable but not essential
• SQL/SQL Server Development / Maintenance
• Experience in writing SSRS Reports
• C# or similar programing languages desirable but not essential
• Web Services / API Integration
• Windows batch files
• Proclaim experience desirable but not essential
• Proven understanding of the business processes and systems
• Proven knowledge and understanding of existing market sectors/products/ service packages
• Proven experience in building relationships in a professional and approachable manner
• Attention to details and able to manage own workload.
• Ability to prioritise and plan resources in response to customer/business drivers
• Ability to prioritise own and team work load to meet service level agreements / KPI targets
• Politically agile, skilled communicator who is flexible to situations and is able to challenge and positively influence others at all levels, internally and externally
Excellent attention to detail and able to think outside of the box.
Please apply with an up to date CV for more information on this exciting role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job