Morgan Hunt are proud to be working in partnership with a national charity who are looking to hire 4 Case Management Adviser's on a temporary basis to help track their clients who have found sustainable long term employment. The roles are based in Central Bristol, are on-going and paying up to £10.50 per hour for the right candidate.
The successful Case Management Adviser will be responsible for:
- providing a link to customers via telephone, email, SMS, mail and to provide information, book appointments and monitor progress throughout customer journey.
- liaise with Job Brokers, Personal Advisors and Volunteers to track customer progress
- maintain contact with customers as agreed with them as part of post- employment. support
The successful Case Management Adviser will be able to demonstrate:
- an excellent telephone manner (ideally having worked in a call centre or sales team before)
- strong data in-putting skills
If you match you match the above criteria, are available immediately, and are interested in this role please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job