Case Management Administrator
This is a sought after administration position offering a friendly and flexible working environment in exchange for hard work and a strong work ethic!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Scanning and importing of hard copy material onto computer case management system
- Rename documentation held on case management system in line with Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) requirements
- Scanning of identified material held by Investigating Officers and redacting
- Import of electronically held material from one data base to case management system.
- Filing of hard copy exhibits in preparation of court
- Check contact and personal details have been input correctly entered onto case management system
- Other administration tasks as identified by first line supervisor
Training on Police systems will be given, along with support and guidance throughout your contract.
If you have a strong background in administration and are available immediately, please apply online or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a PAYE temporary member of staff with REED you will see benefits such as: Accrued holiday hours, pension scheme, Critical Illness cover, discounts from online and high street retailers, and many more.
*All Sussex Police roles require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'