Are you highly motivated and resilient?
Do you have investigative experience?
Do you have experience of taking witness statements?
If yes, then we want to hear from you!
This healthcare regulatory body are urgently seeking a Case Investigation Officer to be responsible for the timely and proportionate investigation of allegations.
Duties will include
- Conduct witness interviews and draft witness statements
- Conduct enquiries as outlined in the investigation plan
- Continually review and analyse evidence, allegations and key facts of the case.
- Investigate and progress an allocated caseload of cases through their life cycle
- Liaise with Head of Team to determine cases that might attract media or political interest
- Act as named point of contact for registrants, witnesses and other stakeholders
- Identify risks and complexities within the cases
- Maintain databases
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Experience of managing caseload type activities and handling competing priorities
- Experience of taking witness statements
- Demonstrable investigative experience
- Experience of working in a complex office environment
- Experience in a regulatory body or similar organisation
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and performance indicators
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Able to understand and interpret current case law and complex legislation
- Well-developed communication skills
- Able to take accurate notes in meetings and have good drafting skills
- Well organised and able to problem solve
This is a temporary position to start immediately and there are permanent opportunities.
Ritz Rec Emp Bus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job