Case Handlers - PPI (Gatwick)
What's The Role?
We are looking for people with the experience and skills to work on a high-profile PPI case handling project with attractive levels of pay. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an international brand, in a positive and dynamic team environment
Tell Me More
- Location: Gatwick
- Rate: £190 per day
- Start date: Various intakes in February and March
- Duration: Initially until December 2018 however very likely to be extended
The Benefits For You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- A minimum of 2-3 months case handling experience covering a range of financial products
- Proven experience in Financial Services or Banking
- Experience of performing redress calculations is desirable
- Knowledge of complaint handling processes and procedures and confident in making appropriate judgement decisions
- Ability to work in a challenging environment whilst keeping the customer at the forefront of all activities
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills with an empathetic telephone manner
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate with internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
- Work as part of a team in a collaborative style and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job