Hours: 37.5hrs, fixed shift with ability to be flexible. 9 Month FTC (with potential to extend)
An exciting opportunity for a Case Handler to be involved in a new high-profile Capita venture with a business banking client based in Leeds city centre.
To manage cases in a Business Banking Team. To investigate, assess and reach a conclusion to migrate and onboard new customers whilst maintaining high levels of customer service. The Case Handler role will work on client projects with personal and team targets. Full training will be provided.
Qualifications and skills
- Able to demonstrate numeracy and the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office
- Able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
- Demonstrates a high level of detail in relation to producing or reviewing written / numerical information and effective task completion
- Able to evidence effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work at speed whilst maintaining quality and accuracy standards
- Able to organise and manage own workload to meet targets and strict deadlines - handling an active caseload of work which includes simultaneously dealing with a number of cases
- Able to demonstrate a confident and customer focussed telephone manner
- Able to maintain a customer focused approach when dealing with a range of people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work effectively with regular changes in work environment / process
- Previous financial services or banking experience
What’s in it for you?
You will receive 23 day’s holiday pro-rata (rising to 27 days) and a company pension scheme along with life assurance and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share ownership plan, additional private healthcare insurance, holiday buy/sell and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send your CV by clicking the APPLY button.
Keywords: Case Handler, Case Handling, Banking, Business Banking, Insurance, Data Analysis, Project Management, Account Management, Customer Service, Customer Support, Technical Customer Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'