Our client is a well-established business and a national leader in their industry. Your core responsibility is to carry out day to day administrative duties and support the needs of the business.
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for:
• Responding to correspondence from clients both internal and external
• Answering telephones and dealing with queries
• Handling cases and liaising with professional bodies
• Handling confidential information such as records and reports.
• Providing an efficient, friendly and professional service to all clients and colleagues
• Account reconciliation
The principle skills and attributes you will possess:
• Experience of general MS Office applications
• Ability to manage and prioritise workload
• Create and maintain productive working relationships with clients both internal and external
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail - Accurate processing high volumes of work
• Organised and able to work on own initiative
If you are friendly and able to work well within a team then this is a lovely opportunity to join a local business.
If this sounds like the position for you please contact Samantha on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job