***********Fantastic Job Opportunity***********
Job: Case Handler
Job salary: £17,000 (3 Months fixed contract with opportunity to stay permanent)
Hours of work : Monday - Friday flexibility between 8am - 6pm
Working on behalf of one of our clients, you will be working within the Payment Protection Insurance department being responsible for the administration element covering tasks such as amendments to customer information, processing of commission complaints including logging, calculating and preparing customer refunds.
- Evaluate, analyse claim related documents and take the appropriate action.
- Gathering and requesting information from our customers.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, either through the phone, email or post
- Handling inbound and outbound calls from customers
- Organise, manage and keep records of the claims on our case management system.
- Experience in a similar claims handling/PPI role
- Strong administration experience
- Great attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
You must be able to pass a credit check and a CRB Check!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job