Carter Brown Experts, part of the Core Assets Group, are looking to recruit a Case Handler to join their team in Mansfield to provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative support service to enable the business to function effectively.
- Responsible for administratively managing the caseloads of Core Assets Expert Services (Psychologists, Psychiatrist, Independent Social Workers and Paediatricians) within family, criminal and other independent proceedings.
- Liaising between both associates and external clients (solicitors, local authorities, organisations) to ensure that all information is received by required dates and timescales are met.
- Logging all case information, including all contact, discussions, changes to dates or otherwise on the Carter Brown database and saving all relevant correspondence to the server.
- To ensure that clients receive a high level of customer service from the initial point of case confirmation. To be diplomatic towards clients and associates to guarantee their satisfaction with the service.
- Responsible for processing Letters of Instruction and other documentation in a timely manner in accordance the Core Assets Expert Services standard operating procedures to achieve the report date.
- To ensure that all cases are costed in accordance with Core Assets Expert Services standard formulas and dealing with any subsequent cost queries raised by both associates and clients.
- To maintain and complete all relevant actions and chasers that have been assigned to the individual case handler in line with the timescales assigned to the case.
- Dealing with enquiries from Court regarding; availability, timetabling and attendence. Deferring back to associates with clients’ queries.
- To monitor associate’s conduct of cases; highlighting any issues or problems to the Office Manager/QA Manager.
- To regularly liaise with the Referrals and Development department regarding revised timescales/when cases are cancelled, making sure the database is always noted.
- To regularly liaise with the Quality Assurance department regarding changes to report dates, making sure the database is always noted up.
- To process associate invoices for assessments in line with the agreed costs, regularly liaising with the Accounts department concerning any queries over associate invoices.
- Contacting clients on a monthly basis to obtain feedback about the service.
GCSE/ equivalent in English Grade C or above and an ability to demonstrate numerical skills
At least 2 years general office experience in a service environment
To be able to evidence an understanding of the use of IT and electronic communications including the use of Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel and Outlook email.
A good working knowledge of effective administrative systems and processes
Be able to demonstrate effective communication in writing
This is a full time, fixed term contract for 6 months with a salary upto £17,950 per annum pro rata dependent on experience + benefits.
Carter Brown Expert Service is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have also been awarded Double Tick status by the Jobcentre plus. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies.