Our client is currently recruiting for Case Handlers to join their Finance and Property teams based in Bristol.
This is an opportunity to join an award winning and reputable company which will invest in you and your development
Responsibilities of the role
As a Case Handler your day to day remit includes:
- Checking new instructions opened correctly.
- Day to day post, phone calls and e-mails.
- Ensuring all client reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Providing a very high level of service to clients that is commensurate with the increased level of risk/complexity of the case.
What is required:
Our client’s employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience as a Case Handler is beneficial; or customer services in retail otr phone based is of interest
- Enthusiasm to learn and in your general approach
- Ability to deal with complex cases.
- Work in a high volume environment.
- 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service)
- Private medical insurance
- Discounted rates for the latest mobile phones
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Free Bristol Zoo membership!