- Confident call handler with good listening skills and attention to detail.
- Able to navigate and interact with multiple systems while on a live customer call
- Experience of working with pensions administration or a similar pensions environment an advantage
- Good level of written communication required to capture accurate notes of customer calls
- Experience of interacting with a workflow system to manage a case
- Inbound/outbound call handling experience.
- Familiar with the customer IDV process and bank account checking process
- Able to work as part of a team and work alone within an office environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job