Start Salary c£18,000 + uncapped commission approx £25K OTE
Role: Case Handler Repossessions
Hours 8:30am -5pm, Monday-Friday
My client, a successful and professional Repossessions firm in Addlestone, Surrey, are looking to recruit a Trainee Case Handlers, who will be dealing with Blue chip financial organisations.
This role is within a growing team and offers excellent career prospects.
A professional telephone manner and strong communications skills are essential. Experience in a repossessions environment is not required as full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with good time management and organisational skills.
All applicants must have basic database skills and be familiar with Word and basic Excel.
The ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
- Dealing with enquiries via Telephone and Email
- Log new instructions on the system (basic CRM or Database)
- Instruct field agents
- Liaise with bailiffs, customers and auction houses
- Eventually, managing a team of repossession agents across the UK & Ireland
- Time manage, update and review allocated accounts
- Complete basic administrative tasks
You will receive a pension and have targets with an uncapped commission structure.
- Time Management
- CRM databases
- proactive nature
- strong telephone presence