If you are looking for your first step on the banking ladder, a graduate or experienced in Customer Services, then we may have the role for you! We are currently recruiting Case Handlers to work in one of our Contact Centres based near Southampton Airport Parkway.
Start date: 18th June 2018 for a minimum of 12 months duration
Location: HSBC House, Mitchell Way, Southampton International Airport, Southampton, SO18 2XU.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 35 hours on a shift rota: week one 7am until 2pm, week two 2.15pm until 9.15pm, paid 20 minute lunch break
As a Complaint Handler you will provide resolutions to customer queries in relation to the mis-selling of Payment Protection Insurance (PPI). This will include investigating the complaint, and contacting the customer by telephone to provide a resolution in the first instance. Should you be unsuccessful in making telephone contact, you would be required to respond in writing. You will also complete calculation of redress if relevant, updating the customer via letter with the final outcome.
Key duties will include:
- Working towards targets in order to investigate and assess Customer Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) queries over the telephone
- Resolving and responding to each case within an appropriate timeframe via phone, letter or email.
- Transposing information onto templated letters (and calculation spreadsheets where applicable), ensuring the final correspondence reflects the customers circumstances
- Setting up accounts to be refunded (if entitled) as and when required
- Working with the quality and complaints teams to ensure all resolutions are compliant and within FSA regulations
This role will suit you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Experience within a relevant working environment is required, i.e PPI, Customer Service, Complaints, Banking or Financial Services.
- Excellent decision making skills and problem solving skills.
- High quality attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages and learn a variety of computer systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Please note* As the role is working in the financial services sector, all offers are subject to five years satisfactory references, credit, ID and criminal record checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job