Premex services, who work closely with Solicitor firms in connection with personal injury, are looking for an ambitious, service driven individual with excellent computer skills to join our evening team - this is a great opportunity for someone wanting a part time role within a commercial environment.
As a leading provider of independent medico-legal reports, we assist in the resolution of personal injury claims, working with solicitors all over the country in connection to personal injury caseloads. We are a growing business and most of our team who started off working on our operations team, have quickly moved up into other departments of the Group.
Why join us?
Do you want to work in a role with great career prospects, that is suitable for you to fit in with a busy life outside of working hours too! Offering 5 days a week - starting after school and college hours. The role is ideal for someone looking to get back into work or perhaps to work along side studying.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast-paced and innovative company, where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work and determination, to succeed in an already established and ever expanding and respected business within the personal injury industry!
You’ll become involved in our company culture, which is all about performing to the best of your ability in a collaborative and dynamic team always offering the highest standard of work.
What will I be doing?
The primal purpose of your role will be to work closely with our customers to manage and progress medical, legal claims in order to obtain compensation for the injured party.
You will work on and progress various cases, from your more common every day claims through to the more complex and rare claims.
Your main duties;
- Strong Communication is key with Premex clients and customers directly.
- It will be your responsibility to allocate a suitable medical expert to each customer case
- Ensuring all details are conveyed clearly and concisely to all parties
- To ensure your work is easily translatable and understandable for the medical expert
- You will Record and update the customer information on the inhouse claims system
- You must ensure that any court deadlines are highlighted on the case and all appropriate action taken to ensure that medical legal reports are received in a timely manner.
What we ask of you;
- A strong attention to detail and pride in your work, ensuring it is of the highest quality
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- To be a self-motivator, always willing to learn and adapt with ever changing priorities
- To be able to work alone or within a team, always encouraging team sprit
- Always professional both in presentation and your working attitude
The position could be suited to an individual within the bar trade or hospitality industry. Someone who wants to work enter a commercial role. On the phone, giving fantastic customer service.
Perhaps you have a fantastic customer manner and enjoy problem solving but haven’t yet found the right job for you to utilise your skills!
Why work for us and what can we offer you as a Premex employee?
We put all of our employees FIRST and like to create a fun environment to work in. Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose a career with us:
- fantastic career progression opportunities
- Free Christmas parties
- Christmas vouchers
- Huge discounts with many UK retailers
- Summer fun events
- We are an easy commute, with transport links and free parking within a 10-minute walk from the office!
- Long service awards
- Recognition schemes
- Fun events all year round such as World Book day and Halloween
- CSR opportunities and the ability to have sponsorship matching and volunteer days
- Newly refurbished offices - Open plan
- Free tea and coffee
- 20 days holiday rising up-to 25 days with continuous service with us.
If you think that you closely embody what we are looking for and want to join an established, reputable company, with full time social working hours, internal progression paths and more! Then simply click apply and you could be starting your new career with us before you know it!
We can’t wait to have you join the business!
Due to the nature of this role, a DBS Disclosure will be requested from the successful candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'