Our client based in Bracknell are going through an exciting period of growth which has resulted in a new vacancy within one of their teams.
The team helps the business drive performance to achieve best customer outcomes. They help the business maintain a competitive advantage by investigating the markets.
Key responsibilities for the Case Handler are:
- Identifying the most appropriate suppliers to market each individual asset through analysing performance based on specification and location.
- Entering asset specifications on to the system.
- Interacting with clients and vendors, chasing appraisals and assessing the content for accuracy
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies in asset details and/or valuations
- Managing any incoming enquiries related to asset appraisals and valuations
- Analysing local market conditions through liaison with vendors
- Researching and comparing recent sales of similar assets through internal data and other management information tools
- Assessing value of all assets and recommending the most effective marketing strategy to their clients
- Keeping in touch with local suppliers to stay up-to-date with current market trends which might inform asset values and sales strategies
We are looking for BRIGHT and ENTHUSIASTIC candidates are seeking a NEW CAREER within a PROGRESSIVE organisation.
Our client are offering a very competitive salary of £19,000 - £21,000 + up to £4,700 bonus. They benefit from free parking and in the heart of the new Bracknell regeneration!!
Requirements for applications
- Live within a 15 miles radius of Bracknell
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A - C grade
- Ideally educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months commercial experience within a commercial environment where you have dealt with clients
- Worked to SLAs
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions
- Account Manager
- Property Management
- Property Surveys
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job