Search Consultancy Ltd is currently working with a Community Rehabilitation Company in the Greater Manchester area and we currently have a vacancy for a Case Coordinator. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible and is paying up to £12.42 an hour.
Main Purpose of Post:
Provide a comprehensive and effective administration service across a number of Flex Teams, supporting the team to deliver an effective rehabilitation service.
* Update and track CRC performance data, report on gaps in data and highlight issues that could impact on CRC performance
* Provide administrative support to front line staff including generating letters for service users, filing reports, oversee officer diary management
* Maintain accuracy of service user case management system
* Liaise and process referrals with partner agencies including Police, local drug agencies, safeguarding boards to obtain data, reports or information needed by front line staff
* Occasional engagement with service users, via telephone, where service users are attending structured interventions to remove barriers to sustained rehabilitation
* Undertake administrative activities to support the Interchange Manager with the smooth running of the office
* Attend flex team meetings
* Undertake telephone/reception duties
* Alert relevant colleagues should any risk be identified in relation to promoting the welfare of children and adults
* Perform other duties commensurate with the post as from time to time may be determined by the line manager, or above
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Catherine Yates at the Manchester office of Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job