My client is an ever-growing modern firm based in Leeds City Centre who have recently gone through huge growth over the past 2 years. They’re now looking to recruit a new team of Case Administrators to join their existing busy, bright and bubbly team!
Working from extremely modern offices in the heart of Leeds, you will be joined by a large team of Administrators with a varied range of experience who are keen to welcome, support and socialise with their colleagues. With a full 12 weeks training you will be supported from the get go and fully prepared with all necessary knowledge to succeed!
What will your role as a Case Administrator involve?
On a day to day basis you will be working in a fast paced, busy environment where you will have a set amount of assigned cases to progress and complete per month. This will entail:
- Reviewing each file in order to ensure all relevant information is available / has been acquired
- Contacting clients, financial and legal firms in order to clarify or chase any missing information
- Updating and rectifying information on case files
- Ensuring clients are managed and updated throughout the case progression process
- Liaising with internal teams by phone and email where required
- Ensuring cases are managed and progressed in a time efficient manner
As a Case Administrator, my client is looking for someone who…
- Is looking to make a long term career move with a view to progress
- Holds a minimum of A-C GCSE’s in Maths and English
- Retail, hospitality, office or call centre experience is essential
- Experience of working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Possesses a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Customer service experience is absolutely essential
What will you get in return for all your hard work…
This Case Administrator role gives you the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with fantastic people, but you will also receive some amazing benefits:
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- 15% discount on Metro cards
- A day off for your birthday - even if it falls on a weekend!!
- Progression opportunities
- Recently renovated canteen and lounge area
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Case Administrator role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Call Centre