Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Case Administrator This role will be dealing with the sales of properties that have been taken into possession, by Banking clients. This role is traditional conveyancing with a twist due to the nature of the work undertaken.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Check new instructions opened correctly.
- Costs - return figures to clients promptly.
- Day to day post, phone calls and e-mails.
- Ensure all client reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Providing a very high level of service to clients that is commensurate with the increased level of risk/complexity of the case.
For this role, our client is looking for someone who has:
Superb communication skills, organised and able to work in a busy environment is key.
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days’ holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Central Bristol, no car parking.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'