Are you confident working in a fast-paced environment?
Are you driven by success?
Do you have an outgoing, sociable and bubbly personality?
Have you been looking for 'that career move’ that’s perfect for you?
If this sounds like you then you might be exactly what we’ve been looking for!!!
My client, a prestigious and well-established firm in Leeds City Centre is looking to recruit for an Administrator to join their growing Client Administration Team. Working in modern offices within a large team, you will be working with a chatty, friendly and supportive team on a completely open plan office floor.
Your duties as an Administrator will involve:
- Managing and processing your own case load of client files
- Dealing with any missing information or unclear information on files by contacting clients via email or telephone
- Ensuring contact is maintained during the case management process
- Keeping the internal computer systems up to date
- Liaising with your team and team leader with regards to case updates
What do you need as the new Administrator?
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level with at least a grade C in English & Maths
- Experience in a fast-paced environment such as call centre, retail, hospitality or office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well and maintain organisation when under pressure
- A team player approach
What will you get in return for all your hard work as an Administrator?
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- 15% discount on Metro cards
- Located a 5 minute walk from Leeds Train Station
- Monthly performance bonus
- An amazing 'lounge’ area kitted out with TV’s, speakers, bean bags, free drinks machines and a huge food prep area (as per request of the staff)
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Business casual dress
- Pub quiz night once a month with a free bar
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Administration role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Call Centre
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"