We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Ilford, London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- To support with waiting lists
- To support with instructions from the waiting list especially multiple orders
- Support with compliance e.g., cleansing lists, monitoring compliance phone call and text reminders
- Support with building the waiting lists based on decisions from OMS
- Monitoring utilisation and ensuring all project spaces are utilised, instructed to or offered out to Oms
- Support case ops manager with anything multiple order compliance related, utilisation/instruction
- Manage the project instruction spreadsheets alongside the case ops managers
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping e.g., Delius
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: Salary is £11.57 per hour with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!
- Public sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'