Our client is a rapidly growing Cloud Communications specialist and they are looking for a Carrier Relations Manager. The role will involve working as part of a young and vibrant team spread across USA, London, Belgium, Seoul and Hong Kong. Some travel to meetings, conferences and for training and team-building activities is to be expected.
You will ensure the provision of high quality, timely and cost-effective Carrier relations and interconnects to meet the company’s strategic and operational needs. You will also be responsible for managing the wholesale relations with other Carriers, interconnects and coverage extension with new countries/cities/products.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to match the following criteria:
- Master degree level or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in wholesale/interconnect of mobile services is a must
- Experience in Procurement activities is a strong asset
- Experience in a team lead role is a strong asset
- In depth technical and commercial knowledge of National and International SMS and VOICE interconnect is a must
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Any other language is a strong asset
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job