£17 per hour + van + fuel
Are you a professional Carpenter who is keen to get involved with a national organisation; a company that is one of the UK's leading providers in social housing maintenance? If so, this established contractor is seeking a Carpenter that on a temporary to permanent contract
To be successful in the role of Carpenter you will:
• Mainly work on void & tenanted properties in social housing
• Duties will include but not be limited to: Carpentry
• Adhoc duties that are relevant to the role
• You will preferably have some social housing experience
• Own Vehicle during initial period
• A manual handling certificate is highly desirable
• The opportunity to progress within one of the UK's leading contractors with over 4000 staff and the chance to secure a permanent contract
• An uplifted rate of pay during temporary contract; with weekly on time payments every Friday
• A specialist consultant dedicated to negotiate, represent and ensure the best possible contract on your behalf
If you are interested in applying for the Carpenter role, please get in touch for a confidential chat or send your up to date CV to Jack
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'